Make your own mouth-watering ham at home with Misty Gully Maple Ham Cure 1kg. Give your family something to enjoy this season. Comes with complete instructions.
Below are the instructions on how to make bacon or ham:
- 1kg takes up to 8L of brine.
- Mix 130g of Misty Gully Maple Ham Cure with 1 litre of water to make the brine.
- Make enough brine to submerge your ham in its container.
- Use an injector to inject 25% of the meat’s weight with brine. Our Stainless Steel Deluxe Injector is perfect for the job.
- Soak for 4-10 days depending on the size of the meat.
- After removing from the fridge, soak your meat for an hour or more to remove any excess cure and salt.
- Then smoke in your smoker or cook it in your oven until you reach an internal temp of 65-68c.
- Allow to cool, slice, and enjoy!
- It’s simple, fun and delicious!
Contains: Sodium nitrite (0.85%)